Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ta Da! The Intuition Quilt Top is Done


Creating this quilt top has been a wonderful journey.  It started in January with this block.


I played with many techniques and colors along the way.


The process of creating this quilt without planning ahead was new to me, and very enjoyable.  I love that I only used fabric from my stash.  I am sure I will walk this path again.  I will keep making the small blocks for fun.  Who knows what will grow next,
My husband, Tom, took the great photo of the finished top, and the next few closeups of some of my favorite parts.  Joyful quilting, everyone.








4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That quilt is just amazing. I love the colors and textures and design. Beautiful work!

xo -El

Willa said...

Wow!! What a fun journey - you are sooooo brave to venture into the unknown.

Paulette said...

I can see the joy in this quilt! Such beautiful and interesting eye candy!

Sarah Craig said...

Wow wow wow!! This is one very interesting quilt!! I can see that it would be a great way to work in some orphan blocks that I've got hanging around, too - things I wanted to try once, but not again! I love your colors and the fact that there's so many different things to look at - you'd never get bored with this quilt!! Whoop whoop!!