I took some good advice from yesterday's comments and used some scraps to work out the best way to sew the units onto the center block.
After getting the size and shape sorted out, I made four paper foundations for piecing.
I had first thought I would have the pointy part of the purple pointing toward the center, but changed my mind. I decided that I wanted to continue having the energy from the center flowing outward.
This is what one completed corner looks like. I got two sewn in place before I had to leave to go to a vision board creating party. As you might imagine, my board has a quilting and fabric area.
Tomorrow, I will finish up this project and get the last two wonky houses made. Week after next is spring break for my daughter, so I will have an entire week to work in the studio. I am going to dedicate one day to clean up my studio. It is time.
Until tomorrow, joyful quilting everyone.