Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Beautiful fabrics from a swap


I was a participant in a Serious Stash Swap coordinated by Victoria at 15 Minutes Play over the past few weeks.  We were given swap partners and we were to swap 20 fat quarters.  My swap partner, Mimi, and I emailed each other with some ideas.  I sent Mimi her box without taking a photo.  It included some Kaffe and several shades of grey, which Mimi said she liked.  I mentioned I liked batiks and brights.  This is the collection I got in the mail today.  Aren't they incredibly yummy!  There is also a beautiful Amy Butler that somehow didn't make it into the photo.  All the warms fill in some big holes in my batik collection.  I am already seeing wonderful quilty visions.  I am so happy I participated in this swap.
I will be back Friday after my Bella days.
Joyful quilting, everyone.

1 comment:

antique quilter said...

omg how lucky were you , what a fun swap!
Kathie