Friday, May 20, 2011

Rasberry Lemonade finished

I stitched the last stitch on the binding this evening, before all the light faded, so I went outside to take some photos.  I quilted this with FMQ loopy hearts, then I added the dark pink hearts in the corner.  I just wanted to add more of the dark pink.  I am happy to have finished it on time, and that it turned out so cute and feminine.

I am also very excited that I won some fabric!  Hollie over at The Undercover Crafter picked me to win fat quarters of these lovelies.

I can't wait to see them in person.  I saw a quilt the other day that had grays with brights, and I really liked the look.  This is going to be fun.   Thanks, Hollie.
Joyful quilting, everyone!


Willa said...

Congratulations! It's delightful!
Lucky you for winning the fabric! Are you participating in the Giveaway Days as a blogger?

Impera_Magna said...

Double congratulations are in order... the baby quilt turned out beautifully... love those hearts in the corners.... AND a bunch o' cool FQs!

Sarah Craig said...

This is just beautiful, Miki!! You did a great job on your commission quilt! Whoop whoop!!

Karen said...

Your raspberry lemonade quilt turned out awesome. I love the quilted heart design.