Today, I did some fusible applique for a presentation quilt for a guild member. I did not photograph those yet. They are Scottie dogs with plaid blankets. Cute, if you like that sort of thing. I also made this 12 inch block for an online block exchange. The colors didn't show up perfectly, but this is close. I actually used the reverse side of the fabric with the large circles because the circles showed up better. The black is not as dark as it looks in this photo, but it is close. I was going for modern, sophisticated. The block was very easy, and I like how it turned out. I think I may make some other blocks like this for myself.
The other thing I did today was finish the top for the D9P. I did a little piecing on the inner border to add interest. I am very happy with it. I have to piece the back together because the fabric I am using is not quite big enough. I have designed something fun to do to make it bigger, and attractive at the same time. I may get this on the quilt frame by Monday, meeting the timeline I set for myself.