I opened my email this morning and found that Cathy at Big Lake Quilter had given me this award. I was very surprised and pleased. I have seen these kinds of awards in blogland. Many bloggers declare their blogs award free zones, but I am not one of them. Thank you, Cathy. I am honored.
Now, I am supposed to tell you seven things about myself.
1. I am married to a wonderful, very supportive man who encouraged me to set up my mid-arm quilter and frame in the living room.
2. I am privileged to watch my almost three year old granddaughter two days a week.
3. My favorite season is fall because of all the wonderful colors.
4. I was a middle school teacher and librarian, then an elementary school librarian before I retired.
5. I love playing with color and fun fabrics.
6. I lived in Hawaii for six years and was very happy to move back to the cold and rainy Pacific Northwest to be closer to my family.
7. My favorite food groups are bread and chocolate.
Now, I am supposed to nominate seven more blogs for this award. I have spent the day thinking about this. I just can't do it. I know it is a cop-out, but I have way too many favorite blogs. Many of them are award-free blogs, but most are not. So, if you are looking for great blogs about quilting, and one about Buddhism and Dharma, check out the blogs in my sidebar.
Thank you again, Cathy. It is very nice to be recognized.
Joyful quilting, everyone.