Sunday, March 10, 2013

Three Finishes

 
This is a UFO from over a year ago.  It was a mystery quilt.  This is the second piece I have finished for the fund raising auction. I am very happy to have one more UFO finished.
 
 
This is the finished quilt for Bella's baby sister to be.  We are expecting Hayden's arrival any time now.  I backed this one with flannel.
 
 
The last finished quilt is for our grandson who is due in May.  He and his parents live in France, so this one will be boxed with some other baby gifts and put in the mail in a few weeks.
 
I am very happy to have these done and checked off the to-do list.  Now, on to finishing up Criss Cross, the string quilt, the March AAQI quilt, and Bella's big sister quilt.  What fun!
Joyful quilting, everyone.
 
 

5 comments:

antique quilter said...

three great quilts! isn't it wonderful to have some finishes???
I like the idea of backing the baby quilts with flannel.
thanks for sharing
Kathie

Cathy said...

Your quilts are so cute. The new grandkids will be wrapped in love. Hugs

Sharon said...

Great work, miki! I really like the crazy pieced baby boy quilt

sheila 77 said...

Very beautiful quilts, Miki. I especially like Hayden's quilt but they are all appealing.

Willa said...

More beautiful creations!!!! You are so versatile!