Monday, February 13, 2012

Stash Bee Blocks

I think I mentioned that I am the queen bee for Hive #2 over at Stash Bee.  I decided I want to create a rainbow quilt with string blocks.  I am so excited about the blocks that have been coming my way.  I just got a squishy from the UK today.  There are 20 members in this hive, and I have asked for one or two 8.5" blocks from everyone.  I said they didn't have to be trimmed.  It is so much fun to see all the fabrics.  The siggy blocks are great because they list the names and the places of origin.  For now, I will just keep adding the blocks to the design wall as I get them.
I have been doing other things, but I can't show them for now.  One, I will post tomorrow, but it is a surprise for now.
I will be with Bella for the next three days.  Until Friday, joyful quilting, everyone.

2 comments:

Mego said...

I love these! Just so you know, I thought they were coffee cups when I was going thru the blogroll with the siggies being the handles!

Lucy said...

you should be getting one soon (late :( ) but soon :)