Sunday, October 2, 2011

A visit from Carol the Great


This weekend was the wedding of my sister's son, Zach.  For the occasion, my aunt on my mother's side came up from California with her husband.  Bella was quite enchanted with her very own Carol the Great.  We took the occasion of the wedding, we took a photo of the descendants of Elizabeth Davenport, nee Reese.  From the left are my sister, my daughter, Bella in front, me, and Carol the Great.  It has been delightful to visit with our last remaining female relative on that side of the family. 
I have had very little time in the studio, and don't expect to for the next several days.  Then, I will be back to a more normal studio time.  Thanks for hanging in there with me.

3 comments:

Impera Magna said...

What a lovely weekend you had... time with family is so important! How wonderful you took the opportunity for a family foto!

BTW - Bella is a doll!

Snoodles said...

What a special picture! Bella certainly is a scene stealer, isn't she?! Just adorable! Looking forward to seeing what you create in some studio time!

sheila 77 said...

It's lovely to see you with your family. Hope you manage to get some studio time - but "real life" time is fun too.