Friday, May 20, 2011

Rasberry Lemonade finished


I stitched the last stitch on the binding this evening, before all the light faded, so I went outside to take some photos.  I quilted this with FMQ loopy hearts, then I added the dark pink hearts in the corner.  I just wanted to add more of the dark pink.  I am happy to have finished it on time, and that it turned out so cute and feminine.




I am also very excited that I won some fabric!  Hollie over at The Undercover Crafter picked me to win fat quarters of these lovelies.


I can't wait to see them in person.  I saw a quilt the other day that had grays with brights, and I really liked the look.  This is going to be fun.   Thanks, Hollie.
 
Joyful quilting, everyone!

4 comments:

Willa said...

Congratulations! It's delightful!
Lucky you for winning the fabric! Are you participating in the Giveaway Days as a blogger?

Impera Magna said...

Double congratulations are in order... the baby quilt turned out beautifully... love those hearts in the corners.... AND a bunch o' cool FQs!

Sarah Craig said...

This is just beautiful, Miki!! You did a great job on your commission quilt! Whoop whoop!!

Karen said...

Your raspberry lemonade quilt turned out awesome. I love the quilted heart design.