Saturday, July 23, 2011

Finished H2H quilt


I finished the binding on my H2H quilt and it is in a box and ready to mail to Green Fairy Quilts.  I really enjoyed making this quilt.  I am going to use the pattern on a couple more quilts I am making for family members, at their request.  One will be black, white, and green.  I am not sure of the other one yet.  It will be bold and have oranges in it.  That is as far as I have gotten.  Here is a detail of the quilting.


I received a wonderful 15" x 15" quilt yesterday as part of a solids challenge quilt exchange at 15 Minutes Play.  Isn't it incredible! Thank you Nancy B.


The deer just wandered through my back yard.  They don't eat weeds, you know.  My hostas are gone now.  I have to go protect my fuchsias.
Have a wonderful quilty day.

8 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Congratulations on such a great finish! No wonder family members requested one like it... it's gorgeous!

Gotta love deer... just wish they'd eat the weeds...

BunkHouseQuilts said...

Deer eat raspberries too~! :o/

Nice finish on the H2H. Can't wait to see it in black, white and green.

Brenda Kay said...

What a wonderful finish and I love the colors. Red, black and white always go so nicely together.

Sarah Craig said...

Such a beautiful quilt, Miki! It's going to make someone very very happy!!! And your 15 Minutes Play quilt is gorgeous, too!!

Jann Gougeon said...

Hi MIkki . . I've been seeing all this wonderful work you've been doing! Wonderful!

Mary Joy said...

The finished quilt looks fabulous! love it.

Mary Joy from Learn Bass Guitar Online

Anonymous said...

I just finished mine, too, Miki! (Glad I'm not the only one! LOL) I really like how yours turned out! I can't wait to see the pictures from this year's trip, from the Green Fairy team!
Jacque in SC
quiltnsrep(at)yahoo(dot)com

rooee said...

glorious H2H quilt! congrats!
love the 15x15 too~